9.05.2011

Oh, gosh.

This weekend has been a doozy for me, the first doozy in quite awhile.

I was doing real well, hanging out in my Loz Feliz pad, found my yoga studios, found my people, developing friendships, got my job, starting seeing someone....

All was well.

Then, I had to to move. I had to move because the sublet was over, and I had to move because 15 miles in LA = 1 hour commute to work. That's 2 hours of my life & a lot of gas money that is not worth it. I found a cheaper apartment on the west side (Mar Vista/Venice) and moved in very quickly.

I'm still not settled in my room, and to be quite honest I was/am resisting it a little bit.

The biggest thing I feel right now is DISCOMFORT, and after being plagued with discomfort, then finally feeling comfortable and being so proud of myself for finding that comfort, I was/am really displeased with the reignition of this feeling.

Additionally, I've been running around like a crazy person for the past two weeks. I was doing a REALLY good job of keeping myself busy sans work, apparently, because once you throw in the 40 hrs a week and commuting and trying to keep my wits about me, I was SLAMMED and EXHAUSTED.

Something I am extremely grateful for is that during this time that I was so busy, an added "busy thing" was that I've been seeing this guy. Because I was so busy, I didn't have time to stress out TOO much over the first several dates, and consequently things have been very easy going. However, this past weekend I totally had a self esteem meltdown and while he is not aware of it, and that is a good thing, I feel kind of bad about the whole thing. The ball is in his court currently, though, and I look forward to the next time I see him. Hopefully it will be sooner than later.

Gotta keep on truckin' on, truckin' on indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment